My name is Sonitex. I have been programming for quite some time now, mainly C++, C#, Python and Lua. During this time I have acquired most of the game dev concepts which I now use daily to produce a simple but efficient code.
I do not offer custom work/support. I offer only what is featured on the website.
- Discord: sonitexo#1880
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- metin2dev Profile
I do not offer custom work/support. I only offer what is featured on the website.
World Editing (Maps)
Terms and Conditions:
• Payment is done through PayPal.
• You will not receive the digital good until the payment is received from our side.
• It is forbidden to leak any kind of digital good part. By doing that you will no longer receive any kind of support and I have the right to block you/ignore you without explanation.
• By buying the product you will receive future updates such as improvements and bug-fixes. Major updates may add cost.
• If the system causes troubles outside the game’s core gameplay we are not obligated to give you any assistance. You must adapt it to your own changed environment.
• If you have not paid for installation you may not receive full support. It is possible to purchase this package on its own in the future.
• In case you ordered installation, it is your duty to prepare the working environment. Otherwise, you will not be granted this privilege.
• Refunds are not possible.
- We mainly offer support at weekends. Please be patient if we do not answer immediately.
- We only offer our services to clients that meet our requirements.